Beighton-, ULHAT-, LLAS-scores & Hypermobiliteits 5-vragen
Beighton-, ULHAT- en LLAS-scores
The Five-Part Questionnaire (5PQ) for defining Generalised Joint Hypermobility
1. Can you now (or could you ever) place your hands flat on the floor without bending your knees?
2. Can you now (or could you ever) bend your thumb to touch your forearm?
3. As a child did you amuse your friends by contorting your body into strange shapes OR could you do the splits?
4. As a child or teenager did your shoulder or kneecap dislocate on more than one occasion?
5. Do you consider yourself double-jointed?
Endorsement of two or more questions suggests generalised joint hypermobility.
Bron : Glans et al. (2020).